keeping you safe!
Now the UK Government has given approval for outdoor training sessions to re-start, this detailed guidance has been produced by uk active and the guideline have been supported by my insurance
The following social distancing/hygiene/safeguarding rules are in place….
• By attending all participants sessions confirm that they are happy with these procedures and protocols and agree to abide by them at all times.
• Hand sanitiser will be available and equipment will be disinfected before and after the sessions.
• If, or anyone attending, develops Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms before or after the session please isolate and advise us immediately.
• Social distancing and cleanliness will be promoted when booking online.
• Social distancing and cleanliness will be promoted by the instructor(s) at the beginning and throughout classes.
• Group classes will be organised in a series of formations to comply with social distancing, with appropriate spacing between participants monitored by the instructor throughout the class.
• Nothing will be passed to/from the instructor to the customer – including personal items, water bottles, bibs etc.
• Customers should not cluster in groups before/after sessions.
If you are showing symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with someone displaying symptoms within the last two weeks, then you must stay at home until an NHS practitioner advises you that you no longer need to remaining isolation here.